Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekly Totals: FREE CVS trip after rebates, 70% at Firehouse


Winn✓Dixie



8/12


Spent: $12.40

Saved: $10.32

Total Value: $22.72

Percent Savings: 45%


Obviously, there weren't any coupons to be used here. The Publix trip was about the same because it was mostly produce.



Walgreens

8/13


Spent: $8.09

Saved: $11.50

Total Value: $19.59

Percent Savings: 59%


I used store sales and store coupons for this. There was a $1 off 2 BIC product manufacturer's coupon.



CVS



8/14

FREE after receiving $4 ECBs and the $8.97 Mail in Rebate for the Razor

Spent: $11.39

Saved: $22.04

Total Value: $33.43

Percent Savings: 60%


The coffee was 2/$5. I got a $1 off 2 coupon Folger's coffee (that I planned to buy) in the CVS Extra Card machine and combined that with one $0.25 manufacturer's coupon. I had a $5 off manufacturer's coupon for the razor. The razor gave $4 ECBs plus a mail in rebate making it free with profit. I also was emailed a $4 off $20 coupon from CVS on Friday. The water was on sale and the batteries were BOGO free.




Let me just throw this one in for giggles.


Firehouse Subs (Yes, I know it is a low-carb diet buster).


Spent: $2.34

Saved: $5.49

Total Value: $7.83

Percent Savings: 70%


Thanks is to the free "Enjoy the City" coupon booklet I got from the fundraiser company guy last school year. I bought the drink and chips and got a free medium sub.


No comments:

Post a Comment