Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekly Totals: Saved 67% at Publix

Publix

Spent: $14.44
Saved: $29.13
Total Value: $43.57
Percent Saved: 67%

Here are some of the highlights:

$5 off $30 purchase Publix Coupon

Gillette Body Wash
On Sale for 2/$6
$2 off P&G Coupon

Planters Nuts
Buy One Get One Free
(2) $1 Off Planters Nuts Publix Coupon
(2) $1 Off Planters Nuts Target Coupon

Ball Park Beef Franks
Buy One Get One Free
(2) $2 off Ball Franks Products Coupon

The Sun Crystals Sweetener was full price (ugh) at $3.59 but I had a $2 off coupon. I have plenty of Truvia coupons and a good Splenda coupon, so I have enough sweetener to hold me over until something else goes on sale.



Winn✓Dixie


Spent: $15.80
Saved: $17.54
Total Value: $33.34
Percent Saved: 53%

The salad, bacon, and cream cheese were BOGO. I had a $1/2 coupon for Kraft Cheese products. The beef was on sale and the olive oil was on sale, which I combined with a $1 off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment