Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Publix: Round Two
















Publix


Spent: $9.54
Saved: $10.35
Total Value: $19.89
Percent Saved: 52%


This was from yesterday. The batteries in my camera died, so I don't have a picture. (UPDATE 7/20: I have batteries now!)


 I had to go back to Publix today to pick up some BBQ sauce for the pot roast I'm making and to get that hazelnut coffee that was not in stock on yesterday. I decided to take advantage of the free Scotch 3M brand scissors deal this week, but this Publix didn't have them in stock. They seemed to be substituting Fiskers brand scissors. There's no coupon for that making it free, so I took a pass!


8 O'Clock Coffee, $6.60
Buy One Get One Free
$2.00 off two 8 O'Clock Coffee Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $2.30 each)
Kraft Barbecue Sauce, $1.75
Buy One Get One Free
(Made it $0.88 each)
Coffeemaker Cleaner, $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment