Thursday, August 11, 2011

Department Store Savings Opportunities







It is possible to save tons of money at department stores. Last week, I received a $10 off $25 coupon from JC Penny as well as a $10 off $30 coupon from Khol's in my local newspaper, the Orlando Sentinel. In addition to that, I had a 15% off total purchase coupon from Kohl's that I could stack with the X/XX coupon. The 15% came off of the total after the X/XX coupon was applied. Given that almost EVERYTHING at department stores are on sale nowadays, I was able to get significant savings already and maximize them through the coupons. I went to both stores and came within $3 of the minimum purchase requirement. 

Looking at my newspaper today, it looks like I have a $10 off $25 JC Penny coupon to use this weekend, and I also got a $10 off $10 in the mail this week! Whoa! This is awesome. That newspaper pays for itself over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment