Monday, August 15, 2011

School Supply Wrap-Up


So, for the past couple of weeks, I have taken advantage of the many deals that were available at the office stores during this time of year. The cashier at Staples referred to July and August as their Christmas. I also got some good deals at Walgreens. I got four items from Publix and they were all free!

The items at the top are for me while the items at the bottom are for a school supply drive.

Here are the freebies:

  • Expo Dry-Erase Markers 
  • Three packages of pens; one at the top is a rebate-based freebie 
  • Scissors 
If you want all the details, you can check out the following posts:
In total, I spent $9.47 out of pocket. I will get $4.00 back in rebates, bringing it down to $5.47. I received $3.00 in Walgreens Register Rewards that I haven't used yet, bringing it down to $2.47.

So, I got ALL of this for a whopping $2.47!





No comments:

Post a Comment