Saturday, August 13, 2011

Walgreens: Free Free Free



Spent: $0.96
Saved: $11.29
Total Value: $12.25
Percent Saved: 92%

So, there's a story with this one. I went to Walgreens on the way out to dinner, and I was planning to buy the $0.99 markers and use two $2 off 2 Expo coupons that I had. I was going to buy a $0.09 highlighter to prevent overage issues. Well, that Walgreens wouldn't take that coupon. I put the stuff back on the shelf. I was going to grab and ad and price-match at Target or Walmart, but I passed another Walgreens on the way home and decided to stop there. They took the coupons for the markers, but since they didn't have any highlighters left, I ended up paying $1 for a box of crayons to avoid a negative balance. But, those crayons came with a $1 Register Reward, so I essentially go it for free too! 

(4) Expo Dry-Erase Markers, 2 count, $0.99
(2) $2.00 off two Expo Markers Manufacturer Coupon 
(Made it FREE!)

Crayola Crayons, 24 count, $1.00
$1 Register Reward wyb Crayola 24 count crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment