Saturday, August 20, 2011

Walgreens: Had to Spent the $2 RR Somehow!




Spent: $5.94
Saved: $8.69
Total Value: $14.63
Percent Saved: 59%

So, I had $2 in Register Rewards that expires today, so I had to go to Walgreens to spend it. I planned on only getting the almonds and the paper towels, but since the coupon I had for the almonds was for two items, the RR caused a beep. So, I went and got some freezer bags. I will be buying 20lbs of chicken leg quarters tomorrow, so hey, it's a necessity, and it's free too.

Blue Diamond Almonds, $3.59
Buy One Get One Free
$0.60 off two Blue Diamond Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.50 each)

Scott Naturals Paper Towels, 6 pack, $5.00
$2.50 off Scott Naturals Paper Towels Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $2.50)

Walgreens Quart-Size Freezer Bags, 20 count, $1.99

$2.00 Register Rewards from previous purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment