Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winn-Dixie: Good Meat Deals





Spent: $17.86
Saved: $10.54
Total Value: $28.40
Percent Saved: 37%


So, on Sunday, I went to Sedano's to buy their $0.59/lb chicken leg quarters. They only had one bag and it had a hole in it. So, I saw that they had some chicken thighs on BOGO ($1.69/lb). It was an unadvertised BOGO because they expired that day. I bought them only to come home and smell the stench of impending rottenness. I threw them away. Thankfully, I was able to buy some discounted meat at Winn-Dixie on Monday and not have that problem. They had chicken thighs for $1.69/lb that were on BOGO.


On another note: Thank you Winn-Dixie for putting your customer service survey online. That phone thing was very annoying. 


Chicken Thighs, $1.69/lb
Buy One Get One Free
(Made it $0.85/lb)


Beef Chuck Steak, $5.39/lb
Discounted to $3.69/lb


Winn-Dixie Eggs, 18 count, $1.99 Sale





No comments:

Post a Comment