Sunday, October 2, 2011

Orlando Sentinel Decides Not to Print P&G for My Route Today


So, I subscribe to the Orlando Sentinel. Other than some delivery issues when I first subscribed that was fixed with account credits, I haven't had issues with them since. I've certainly never had a missing insert.

So today, I thumb through my newspaper before church because I have some Proctor & Gamble stuff  I want to get from CVS this morning. Behold, there is no insert!  I usually  clip a lot from the P&G inserts, and the day I actually plan to use it, it's missing! I call the Sentinel, and they say that the insert was not printed for my route. What's up with that? Now, I have to go to the store and BUY another paper just to get the insert I need? If I didn't have a $4/$20 CVS coupon that expires tomorrow, I would just order the insert from a clipping service or something out of protest of giving Orlando Sentinel more money. 

Well, at least the newspaper will pay for itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment