Monday, January 2, 2012

CVS: Groceries at the Drug Store (and others not pictured)



Spent: $15.82
Saved: $27.68
Total Value: $43.50
Percent Saved: 64%

ECBs Used: $2.00
ECBs Earned: $1.00

So, I did a little grocery shopping at CVS today. Some of the prices were not the best in the world, but oh well. There are two items that I bought that are not in the photo because it's for a year-round Secret Santa kind of thing we do at work. There weren't coupons for those items, but the $5.00/$25.00 coupon and $2.00 ECBs I had pretty much paid for it. I had to hide it just in case the person happens to stumble upon this blog. I highly doubt that would happen, but you never know...

$5.00 off $25.00 Purchase CVS Coupon

$2.00 ECBs from last purchase

Bumble Bee Tuna, $0.59 Sale
This could have been $0.09 each if I had the $1 off two Recycle Bank coupon, but I don't use that.

Blue Diamond Almonds, $4.19
Buy One Get One Free
$1.00 off two Blue Diamond Almonds
(Made it $1.60 each)
AWFUL PRICE. The price for one at Publix is $3.19. Walgreens has it for $3.69 and they also have my favorite honey roasted flavor too. I'm saving my last two coupons for a Walgreens sale. They usually go BOGO there all the time.

Eggs, $1.59 Sale 
I didn't know T. G. Lee distributed eggs.

Dawn Hand Renewal w/ Olay, $0.99 Sale
$0.50 off Dawn Hand Renewal Coupon
(Made it $0.49)

Oral B Ultimate Floss, $2.99 Sale
$1.00 ECB
$1.00 off Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.99 not including the ECB)
I broke my rule of never paying for floss.

Miscellaneous items were a total of $7.24 plus tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment