Saturday, February 4, 2012

CVS: Free Free Free (Except Tax) + $6 Back!




Spent: $0.78
Saved: $20.34
Total Value: $21.12
Percent Saved: 96%

ECBs Used: $0.00
ECBs Earned: $6.00

This was a great deal! I used three BOGO coupons from the 1/29 RedPlum newspaper insert. The coupons  rang up for $3.99 each, which is more than the price of the product. I alerted the cashier, but the cashier said that's how it would ring up. I expected to spend $5.00 out of pocket and get $6.00 back in ECBs, but I ended up just paying sales tax and getting $6.00 back in ECBs! I could have gotten three more of the coupons and did a second transaction, but I am not a shelf-clearer (though there were PLENTY in stock) and I'd probably drown with that much deodorant. Props to True Couponing for the heads up!

(6) Speed Stick Deodorant, $1.99 Sale
$6.00 in ExtraCare Bucks wyb $12 of marked products
(3) Buy One Get One Free Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it FREE!)


No comments:

Post a Comment