Thursday, February 9, 2012

Office Depot: Printer Deal



Spent: $46.16
Saved: $53.83
Total Value: $99.83
Percent Saved: 60%

So, MacOS X Lion, Epson printers, and Coupons.com weren't getting along with each other. My coupons were printing at 30% of their size and not scanning. I got tired of holding up lines and explaining the issue to cashiers. There were no known troubleshooting techniques available. So, I dumped my Epson and bought this Brother MFC-J430W printer. My coupons print properly now. Yes! I used $17.73 in Office Depot rewards that I earned from December's 100% back offer on Energizer batteries as well as previous ink purchases and recycling to pay for the printer. Did I mention that the ink for this printer is cheaper than that for the Epson? Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment