Thursday, March 22, 2012

Publix: Last Minute Deals



Spent: $5.57
Saved: $16.57
Total Value: $22.14
Percent Saved: 75%

I went into Publix to get some items I needed before the sale cycle ended. I discovered an omelet recipe that called for feta cheese, and the cheese happened to be on sale at the same time! :-) I was hoping my special order for the Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Flavor would come in, but it didn't. So, I ended up just getting other flavors. I have a raincheck for when my special order arrives. In the meantime, I got the BOGO ones from Walgreens (that were $3.79). I came out pretty well!

(4) Blue Diamond Almonds, $3.19
Buy One Get One Free
(4) $1.00 Blue Diamond Almonds Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $0.60 each)

(2) Athenos Feta Cheese, $4.69
Buy One Get One Free
(2) $0.75 Athenos Feta Cheese  Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.60 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment