Sunday, March 11, 2012

Publix: Plan Reorganization



Spent: $14.41
Saved: $13.70
Total Value: $28.11
Percent Saved: 49%

So, I had all of these plans in mind. I was going to buy what I thought were BOGO Oscar Mayer Beef Franks, but they were not included. The base price on the BOGO Emerald Mixed Nuts was too much. They didn't not have 100% whole grain included on the Uncle Ben's Rice BOGO. That resulted in me reconfiguring my plan as well as my lunch plans for the week right in the store. I will go with the hamburgers again. Thankfully, I already have a supply of all of the items I need for that. I had two more coupons for the bacon than I intended to use, so I left that on the shelf for someone else. 

(2) Smithfield Bacon, $3.33 Sale
(2) $1.00 off Smithfield Bacon Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $2.33 each)

(2) Ziploc Bags, 24, $2.50 Sale
$1.00 off two Ziploc Bags Publix Coupon
$1.00 off two Ziploc Bags Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.50 each)

Sargento Shredded Cheese, 16 oz, $4.99 Sale
$1.00 off Any Brand Cheese 1 pound or more (Florida only) Coupon
(Made it $4.00)

Premium Tomato, $1.29/lb Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment