Monday, April 9, 2012

CVS: Just Tax, Warranty Replacement and Freebies!



Spent: $1.40
Saved: $33.48
Total Value: $34.88
Percent Saved: 96%

ECBs Used: $0.50
ECBs Earned: $1.00

So, the Swiffer a year ago broke. The handle fell broke in half. I don't even use it much because most of  my home is carpeted. Take advantage of warranties!  So, I contacted Proctor & Gamble and they sent me a coupon for a free replacement as a fulfillment of their warranty. Awesome. Of course, I combined this with a X/XX coupon from CVS to score some other freebies. I pretty much just paid sales tax. 

$0.50 Winter Spending ECB
$5.00 off $25.00 CVS Coupon

Swiffer Wet Jet Starter, $26.49
Free Product Warranty Replacement
(Made it FREE!)

Rolo Candy, $3.00 Sale

Just the Basics Toothbrush Covers, $2.19

$1.00 ECB for Reusable Bag Cycle (4x)

No comments:

Post a Comment