Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Gave Staples a Loan



Price Before Rebate: $16.59
Price After Rebate: $0.00 (not including tax)

So, I scored two reams of paper and a double deal on pens. Both products are free after rebate. The Zebra Pens pack that was on sale with a rebate was the 7-pack medium ballpoint retractable pens. I found this buy one get one free package for the same price. I asked a store employee if this would trigger the rebate, and she said "no." I decided to go to a different person at check out and to try it anyway. It worked! 

(2) Hammermill Copy Plus Paper, $6.99
Free Hammermill Copy Plus Paper after Rebate Staples Coupon (Limit 2)
(Made it FREE!)

Zebra Medium Ballpoint Retractable Pens, 7 pack (Special BOGO Pack for me so actually 14), $4.00
$4.00 Staples Rebate
(Made it FREE and 7 extra pens!)

20% off highest priced item Staples Coupon


No comments:

Post a Comment