Sunday, September 9, 2012

Publix: $1.25 Gevalia Coffee!



Spent: $5.01
Saved: $26.95
Total Value: $31.96
Percent Saved: 84%

I went to Publix this past Friday night in a torrential downpour and what I would find out on Saturday to be the flu to score this last minute deal. I essentially created my own sale using some BOGO manufacturer coupons that expired on September 7. I also used a $5/$30 Winn-Dixie coupon from Enjoy the City.


$5.00 off $30.00 Purchase Winn-Dixie Coupon

(4) Gevalia Coffee, $7.99 
Buy Two Get One Free Publix Coupon
(2) Buy One Get One Free Gevalia Manufacturer Coupon (up to $6.98)
(Made it $1.25 each after product coupons and $5/$30 coupon)

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to see this deal! I did it too and was a little unsure about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bagger wondered if I was allowed to do it that way, but thankfully the cashier assured him that I could.

      Delete
    2. Hi, where do you find the publix coupon?

      Delete