Sunday, October 7, 2012

Publix: Everything Under a $1 each



Spent: $6.72
Saved: $25.66
Total Value: $32.38
Percent Saved: 79%

I did Publix yesterday, but there were some items I forgot to get and some items my regular store didn't have in stock. If I would have bought all of this in one trip, I would have been able to score the $10 off $50 gas card deal with a $50 purchase deal.

There is a mistake on the fantastik/Scrubbing Bubbles deal. The coupons I used were  for fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles. However, the yellow bottle is the wrong product for the coupon, though it has the Scrubbing Bubbles logo on it. It simply said that this was fantastik is made by the makers of Scrubbing Bubbles, whereas the green bottle is both products combined. The coupon wouldn't scan, but they took it anyway. I called the score when I got home and realized the mistake, but they said I would not need to come back and exchange the products. 

 (2) Greased Lightning, $1.67 Sale
(2) $1.00 off Greased Lightning Product
(Made it $0.67 each)

(2) fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles, $2.00 Sale
$1.75 off two fantastik/Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaners Publix Coupon
$0.75 off fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles Manufacturer Coupon
$0.50 off fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $0.50 each)

(2) Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals, $3.69
Buy One Get One Free Sale
(2) $1.00 off Hidden Valley Manufacturer Coupons
(Made it $0.85 each)

(2) Bic Hybrid 3 Disposable Razors, $5.79
Buy One Get One Free
(2) $2.00 off Bic Hybrid 3 Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $0.90 each)



2 comments:

  1. Please give us a link to the coupons. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the process of expanding this blog to include daily posts, coupon links, etc. Hopefully I will be able to get things running in the next 2-3 months. The Hidden Valley coupon and the $0.75 fantastik coupons are newspaper coupons. The $1.75 off fantastik was in the Publix "One Stop" booklet. The rest were internet coupons. You can find a list of these sale items with coupon links at http://www.southernsavers.com/2012/10/coupons-for-publix-ad-103-109-104-1010/

    ReplyDelete