Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winn-Dixie: Great Customer Service Experience





Spent: $4.62
Saved: $8.78
Total Value: $13.40
Percent Saved: 66%

I wasn't planning on documenting this trip, but I had a great customer service experience. I received a "Free Johnsonville Premium Chicken Cooking Sausage" coupon from the Winn-Dixie Catalina machine a few weeks ago. I went in today, which was the expiration date to snag the deal. They didn't have the item in stock and appeared not to carry the product at all. I asked the meat manager if they had the product and he said they did not have it. He allowed me to substitute a product with the same value as the coupon for the Johnsonville sausage. Awesome!

Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage (Substitute), $3.99
Free Johnsonville Premium Chicken Cooking Sausage Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it Free!)

(2) Blue Diamond Almonds, $3.79
Buy One Get One Free
$1.00 off two Blue Diamond Almonds Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.40 each)

PureVia Sweetener, $2.59
$1.00 off PureVia Manufacturer Coupon
(Made it $1.59)




No comments:

Post a Comment